Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Unofficial

Ok. So maybe my announcement to going to college was a bit premature! :) Yes, I had my hopes up too; but I am postponing my college debut until the fall semester. Reasons being:
1. I can't justify the getting more student loans yet. When we have a better handle on Chad's (which we have a plan to do so by fall) then I can see it being ok.
2. I was going to take a preporatory class in January. Basically advanced piano lessons. I've taught myself so far, so I don't see why I can't teach myself what I need to know now. I know what I need to prepare for the auditions. So I have plenty to work on and I don't need to pay almost $600 to the college when I can do it myself.
So, no, I'm not going back YET! :) But I will.

On a side note..... How do you guys get someone to be nice when they aren't? For the life of me I need help with this person I know having way bad mood swings. Fine one minute then not the next. Not cool. How do you get them to be positive? And nice? Suggestions please.

2 comments:

  1. I know a few people like that. I find that I have to make sure that I am being positive always and change the subject if it tends to the negative. Depending on how close I am with the person, I've also let people know that I find it hard when they are negative. Praying for them helps too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those student loans are not fun!:( At least you have plans to go back!!! As for trying to get someone to be more positive I would say if you know them well just tell them how you feel. They might need some sort of help ( they could be suffering from depression) If you don't know them as well I would just limit my time around them or try to change the subject if it becomes negative. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete