We took our family pictures in Salt Lake this year. We've never even heard of the park we went to and we just loved it! It's Veteran's Park or Memorial Park - just north of the City Creek (the real one, not the mall, the little town the mall was named after...). It is a beautiful place with the creek, walkways, forest type trails and cute benches and memorials all over the place. We found the perfect spot. Enjoy!
The actual city creek.
We actually got a good one out of like 100! hahaha
This one will be our Christmas card this year.
CRAZY FACE
This one was going to be our Christmas card but I thought Chase would get offended by everyone laughing at him. Instead - I can brag about him being hilarious and then keep our Christmas card with the nice picture. :) He is one of the funniest people I know. We were taking pics like every two seconds...and he went from very sweet to....well...this! LOL
I love this little boy! He is my greatest challenge and my greatest blessing.
Chad made me pose and I'm never a big fan of my pictures. Kudos to Chad because this one turned out pretty good I think. :)
I think Collin would have gone swimming if we'd let him!



No comments:
Post a Comment