So I've been under the imminent deadline of my mini lesson I'll be teaching to our ladies at church at the Enrichment Night activity on Tuesday. It has been on my mind constantly and I have struggled as to what I should say and how I should say it. Thankfully, I feel like it is finally prepared and should go well.....
As long as I don't forget everything I'm supposed to say! (I will post said mini lesson after Tuesday)
I received a phone call on Thursday. I guess I'm also teaching Relief Society on Sunday. It's a really good thing I feel like Tuesday is wrapped up for the most part. I am a little stressed at the short notice. I am also a little flustered at the thought everyone will be completely sick of listening to me and not show up on Tuesday. hahahaha Hopefully that won't happen because I've actually been looking forward to that one. I just hope Sunday goes better than be going in there and reading it word for word out of the book! Prayers are appreciated...
I also forgot until my friend reminded me today that Kyla is giving a talk in Primary on Sunday.
Ok... start thinking.... start thinking...
I'm pretty sure at this point my brain might explode.
Double it up with friends coming over we haven't seen for a while tomorrow night and single handed, *with Michelle's help, having to make Father's Day dinner and host it for the family at my house on Sunday after church.... If you happen to witness my panic attack please just get me some water and speak to me softly to keep breathing....
Thank you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment