We've had an interesting week. Today we were able to go to a park and have a picnic. Isn't Chase adorable with his little mohawk?? It was a good day for a picnic. Nice and warm in the sun and almost a chill in the shade. I love sweater weather!!! Although I will admit it's a little early to be headed toward fall. But this year has been anything but ordinary.
On Sunday I took a nap. Chad found Kyla downstairs with a purple marker. Besides the couch she also decided she needed to do some artwork on herself! I think the pics say it all. And no, Daija didn't help. I asked her and she said no. I asked Kyla and she was almost mad that I would give anyone else the credit for her masterpiece. :) So after two days and much scrubbing she is back to normal.



Holy Macaroni!! That is too hilarious! (and I do like Chase's mohawk.)
ReplyDeletei don't know...that looks like a D for daija on her forehead...:-) kids are funny.
ReplyDelete