Friday, August 28, 2009
I AM AN AMERICAN
I would like to say something. Without going into crazy details, let me just say: I think the worst thing a devout American can do right now is be silent. The worst thing we can do is sit on the fence and watch as our country collapses around us. If we do not get involved then we will have no right to complain when things go to Hades. PLEASE, if you have any pride in our wonderful country; the same country our founding fathers fought so hard to develop and protect, then we will join our voices and ACT! I am NOT the smartest person. I do NOT claim to have great political knowledge. But I do know that something has to be done. Things are not right in our country. I'm not talking Democrat vs. Republican. I'm talking about our morals, rights, and beliefs being under attack. If you need ideas about how to become involved visit www.glennbeck.com and look up the 9-12 project. Let us open our eyes and our mouths. Let's get involved people!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I agree that everyone should be informed on issues. If you are proud of living in a democracy than vote, lend your voice. If not than you have no right to complain.
ReplyDelete