Thursday, February 11, 2010

proof of patience

One day I was sitting in the living room. I could hear a ruckus in the kitchen. Sounded like Chase playing with the Tupperware. *sigh* All the time.... but then I could hear a weird sound.... Daija yelled, "Oh my gosh!!!" Which is usually a bad sign. So instead of screaming into the kitchen. I calmly grabbed the camera (don't know why I knew I'd need it.) I headed into the kitchen. This is what I found. The fact that he's alive and well....is proof of patience.

Apparently I forgot to throw the "empty" egg carton away. There was egg everywhere. He was having a blast crunching the egg shells!!!! And I have no idea how he got into the drawer by himself! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! What a clever boy! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute, egg shells really are fun I can totally see the appeal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!!! I love how he is just sitting there in the drawer!! Oh gosh, kids are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have to smile at that- cant get mad!

    ReplyDelete