I've been neglecting my blog. I've been so consumed with trying to get anything done on a day to day basis I guess to take the brain power to write anything down is just too much to handle. So here's my attempt to update. Even though off the top of my head we aren't up to too much.
Daija started first grade! I do have pics ....somewhere....downloading....
My pregnancy is going well. Minus the sickness. Minus the headaches. Minus the gas and constipation. Minus the exhaustion. Minus the heartburn. Minus the Mommy....LOL The baby is doing great! :) I'm 11 weeks along now. I go back in to the doc on September 13th. A better update on baby then.
Chad had a birthday! August 23rd Chad turned 32. I think birthdays for him have lost their appeal. I think until he turned 30.... I haven't quite got to the unexcited phase yet. September 16th I turn 27. Seems old. Guess we'll see... BUT back to Chad. We surprised him with a cake and ice cream at his parents house. His birthday was on a Monday and he planned on mowing the lawn when he got home. That is just not fair to have to do that.... So it only took me an hour and half, 5 breaks to empty the bag and take 5 mins or more for ice water, and he didn't have to do it when he got home! :) Yay!
We were able to take a nice day date the Saturday before and enjoy some quality time together. Chad got some new motorcycle gloves. His old ones had holes in the fingers.
So he really needed them. :)
My adorable Kyla. She has turned into such a good helper when Daija is gone all day to school.
Now if only I can get her to play nice with Chase.... :)
My handsome little Chase. I can't believe how big he's getting. And he's talking sooo well!



What great pictures! Happy Belated Birthday Chad! I hope that you feel much better soon! We would love to see you guys in Pocatello. :)
ReplyDelete