So everyone keeps asking for belly pics. I've been avoiding it quite honestly. I know I am extremely GIGANTIC. But without further ado...here is my belly.
I'm at 15 weeks ~ Now comes the "growing" stage!?...sheesh!
I've come to realize that after you have one kid; each kid after that you get bigger. I don't mean that you have to keep that weight AfTeR the baby's born but I do mean that your body goes, "O I've done this before!" and immediately starts to prep for carry/delivery. This means that apparently, by the time you are having your fourth child, you look like you're about halfway done LONG before you are actually halfway done.
(Proof? I've had about 10 people ask me in the last two weeks if I know what I'm having yet? umm...well you don't find that out until 18 weeks and I'm only 13! But thanks...)
Unless you are my neighbor who just had her fourth and was so stinking skinny she looked like she had just shoved a basketball under her shirt for fun...BUT we aren't going to get into that!
Chad and I have had much debate on if we want to find out what we are having this time. We have two girls and a boy so far. It doesn't really matter what we have this time...right??
WRONG! I'm DYING to find out! Without too many boring insurance details let's just say it will cost us $200 to find out what we're having.
That's how much an ultrasond costs. In case you were wondering...
So we've debated really, on whether or not we want to spend the money and pretend that we want to be surprised. Ya... I'm pretty sure at this point... We are going to spend the money and just find out! We find out right before Halloween...I'm soooo excited for Halloween.
Another reason I want to find out is that I've told Chad I just want baby stuff for Christmas. I think it would be the perfect way to get excited for the arrival of another baby. (Even more than we already are...) And he can't really get me a whole lot if we don't know what it is!!! ....see my point? :)



Yay for baby bumps!!! I thought it was kind of fun to not find out the sex of the baby. It was hard not knowing, but exciting all the same. I didn't realize that an ultrasound was so expensive!
ReplyDeleteWe were having the same debate too at our house! Our insurance will only cover it if the doctor has a medical reason for them to do an ultrasound. Our doctor told us something helpful though, apparently there are places that you can go to that will do an ultrasound for cheaper then what they can at the doctors office. I haven't really looked to much into it yet but maybe their is a place like that you can go to in Utah.
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy it cost's that much for the ultrasound! With Kyson I wanted so badly to wait since we already had stuff for a boy and a girl but Jon didn't want to so we found out. Either way it's so exciting! Good luck and I can't wait to find out what you are having!
ReplyDeleteMedical ultrasounds are more spendy than the places that do the 4D ones. I paid $100 for a 15 minute 4D ultrasound to find out what Scarlett was. There was no one after me, so I got a 45 minute ultrasound, 30 minute DVD and about 50 stills on a disk. You should just come to Florida and find out here. You can do one for $75 that is shorter and just tells you what you are having, but not 4D.
ReplyDelete