Monday, October 11, 2010

Corn Maze and Crazy Hair Day

Ok...all my pics loaded backwards...but what the heck let's just roll with it...

Daija had a crazy hair day for Red Ribbon Week. She had a blast doing all of the activities like crazy sock day, hat day, and especially loved wearing jeans to school on Friday. I just had to get a picture of her hair. It was awesome! I think she was a little nervous to go to school so crazy but after getting a ride to school from Daddy on the motorcycle it did go down a bit. Then everyone else had crazy hair too so she didn't feel bad at all. :)


We went to this cute little corn maze in West Haven (i think that's where it is...). It was a fun little maze that we got totally lost inside. And for a moment I did start to worry that we were really lost, but we made it out alive. :) They had this giant slide that looked harmless enough. We all went down as a family and it was sooo much fun! It was faster than we thought and the kids LOVED it!


We let Chase lead the way at first. Every time we came to a crossroads he got to pick which way to go. It was funny and he LOVED being in charge. :)

Daddy and Chase...they are so cute!

This is actually a pic just as we entered the maze. I love Chad and all his little ducklings...



1 comment:

  1. I love crazy days at school! What a fun corn maze. I really should try to find one around here. You are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete