In the (almost) four years we've lived in our house we have not had curtains in our bedroom. Blinds yes. Curtains no. Chad has wanted to move our bed to the window. So I found these beautiful curtains on CLEARANCE. (I LOVE clearance...)
My parents bought my new bedding for my birthday. I love the color. Now if my walls weren't so boring...hmmm....
And I know that you love my half naked kids and messy bedroom...I'm still organizing...and getting ready for the day. :)
Here's a close up of the black pattern...
What do you think??

Ok...I know I've done a ton of post pics for our anniversary. But this is what we looked like for our actual anniversary date night. I couldn't help but post them... My hair was quite nice. :)
Ok...I know I've done a ton of post pics for our anniversary. But this is what we looked like for our actual anniversary date night. I couldn't help but post them... My hair was quite nice. :)



Your hair is always gorgeous but it is magazine worthy in these pictures. :) Love the bedroom and as always you and Chad make a beautiful couple! Hopefully we will get to see you soon!
ReplyDelete