Monday, November 1, 2010

It's (going to be) a BOY!!!!

I am officially HALF DONE!!!!
With a little drama ... we found out what we are having! IT's a BOY!!! :) We ended up going into the doctor a few weeks ago after I got the 24 hour flu. It didn't last long, but it was enough to dehydrate me so much that I needed two bags of IV. It was rough, but when we looked at the baby to make sure everything was fine we found out that there's a little extra something in between the leggies. It was the silver lining on the clouds for sure!
We have chosen a name. Believe me it was definitely the hardest choice out of all our kids by far! But we finally have settled on....
Collin Miles Barrett
I think it's awesome! And when you write it out with all the other kids names it looks great!
Daija Barrett
Kyla Barrett
Chase Cavrin Barrett
Collin Miles Barrett
Don't you love my little list?!? It's getting to be quite the list hu? But I love my babies. And I can't wait to meet our new little bundle of joy!
I've been feeling him kick for a couple weeks now. It's just light little kicks. Too light for Chad to feel yet, but it's funny how reassuring it is to feel those little nudges. Makes me feel like everything is ok in there. :) I can't wait for Chad to be able to feel. Honestly I don't know how much he really "cares". Not that he doesn't...more that he is just better at the holding and caring after the birth and you can AcTuAlLy hold the baby. :)
Keep you posted ....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Pam! Boys are so much fun. I know we already talked about it but I love the name!

    ReplyDelete