 |
| O my gosh he is seriously so adorable! |
A blast from the past! I was reminiscing through old photos I have on the computer... These pictures are a little easier to tell apart than I thought they would be. Can you tell which one is Kyla, Chase and Collin? They are about the same age and size. I wish I could have found better ones because sometimes even I can't tell who is in the pic!
 |
| My mellow little man :) |
 |
| My sweet pea! |
 |
| My mini-me |
Minus that Daija's pictures are when she was two because I didn't have a digital camera when she was born (besides she always had a ton of hair so you can pick her out in all the pics) I think all my kids look alike. Like I said sometimes on first glance it's hard for even me to tell them apart. And I'm the mom! hahaha They are so freakin' cute!!!
Your kids are freakin' cute!! I remember little 2 year old Daija running around my parents house when you guys would come see Lando and Tamara. I think we all should get together sometime! I really like you and think we could be super good friends ;)!
ReplyDelete