We had so much fun going around to all the planes and display cases. The kids were really into asking questions and learning. It was so much fun!
Of course Daija has to make a funny face in every single picture. So it's not that I just don't like her more than the other children. I do actually try to pick ones when she's not AS weird! LOL
Chad's favorite plane of all time. The SR-71
I am way too short - they would never let me in the Air Force. hahaha! But I think the pic turned out pretty cute. :)
We had to make Toby take a turn. HAA!
Kyla and Chase in the playroom. The picture loader started to be really slow. Toby got a cool one of Daija and me I wanted to post right here too but I became impatient...big surprise - no. Chad has never known about the kid learning area. He was like a little boy playing with that simulator! :) I LOVE him!!!! We had a GREAT day and it was really cool to share it with Toby.





No comments:
Post a Comment