Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fam pics 2011

Last Friday Chad had the day off, the weather was decent, and I had colors picked out so we took Daija out of school just a little early, picked Toby up for "lunch" and headed to Castle Park. We had a great time! And I FinAllY got updates pics that I've been wanting since Collin was born!
 My adorable little baby is getting close to crawling. Over 8 months old already - it's crazy!

 Kyla is loving school and all her friends. Her teacher says she is a big helper to the other kids in class and very sweet. :) She and Chase are (usually) best little buddies when she's home. They love to play imagine games and I often find them pretending to be saving each other from some bad guy. Neither of them are the bad guy ever which I find interesting. :)
Sometimes I still can't believe Chad and I have been married 9 years. I love him now more than ever. We've had a very, very rough year but I know we will make it through because we always do.

Our crazy little family. We always get the nicest pictures when we do them ourselves. Weird. It really is amazing when you consider there is no one actually taking the pictures. I guess we've done it enough the three oldest know to look at the camera. Hopefully Collin will learn soon. :) Toby is pretty much awesome. He is so good with the kids. Even though I am sure he is annoyed occasionally. LOL He is very helpful around the house and when we are out he always help with doors and helping me keep track of the younger kids. I'm pretty sure he likes living with us - although he doesn't ever say so. Daija wrote him a note the other day while he was in the shower and put it on the bathroom door - it said "I love you Toby" in all different colors. She of course hid because she was embarrassed and when he didn't say anything she asked him what he thought of the door. He said it was a little weird but it's ok. hahaha The kid cracks me up. I just don't think German's express those kinds of feelings often - and he's a boy.

Chase was being a stinker. I don't know why...
Daija refuses to take good pictures any more. She insists on closing her eyes, or making silly faces - so I'm really glad we got this good one of her! :)
These are definitely in random order.... we had so much fun with these pictures this time. The park was the perfect back drop. I had actually intended on using the trees around the park to make it look like we went to a "wooded" area but we had so much fun and architecture at the park was so perfect we didn't even try to get any by the trees. I love my family so much. They mean everything to me. Even when I'm tired and ornery and sick and out of patience - like I have been lately. I'm glad we were able to go and get these done and that the weather was so beautiful that day! It makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Way cute pics! Even with Chase's black eye;) Have I told ya how much I love your hair dark!

    ReplyDelete