Today was the first day of the rest of my cheaper life!
I went to Target with a friend to buy the necessary supplies. Little did I know it would lead to my buying a very ugly blue three ring binder.
I am so excited about the possible relationship with this binder.
My family is need of me making it work out with said blue book.
He will take my time and energy and all I ask for in return is some great, big SAVINGS!
I took the dive into couponing today and got organized! I've been playing with it for years and enough is enough. I need to be organized and committed. It took me nearly 3 hours to get it all together. I've been clipping coupons for a while and it's become messy. Little piles here and there of coupons that end up never being in my purse when I need them. Piles of newspapers on my porch and disregarded after taking the coupon books out by my front door. Needing to use some and not remembering to do so before they expire. Hence, my D-day arrived. I've been following a wonderful blog - many of you are already familiar with -
It has been exactly what I need at the exact right time! YAY!
Hopefully this will be a long, lasting, successful, and rewarding relationship!
I'll keep you posted!



No comments:
Post a Comment