Monday, April 23, 2012

Funniness

I have the best kids. I don't want to forget some of their humorous moments so here are a couple....

Kyla has to high-five her soccer coach after anything remotely good happens for their team. Even if they make a goal and it wasn't her making the goal she runs up for a high-five! :)

During our leisure hike on Sunday Daija was complaining. It was a little warm but not too bad. In the middle of walking she says, "I can't stand it!" Me: "Stand what?" "All the noise - the birds and the crickets won't be quiet!" Me sarcastically: "Really????" Toby: "Daija - that's nature." Daija: "I hate nature!" wow.... We need to do more camping apparently. That girl needs to use outdoor toilets a little more often!!!

Chase on the same little hike on the way back to the car, "I'm going to miss this place." I know exactly what he means. :)

Watching conference I was talking to Chad about the RS Pres being released and that this was going to be her last talk. We didn't realize any of the children listening to us and after I said "She was just released." to Chad, Daija chimes in alarmed...."From prison?!?!" HAHAHAHA

After picking up Kyla from school one day she told me to please turn off the radio and stop talking "because I need to peace!"

My kids seriously crack me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment