I haven't blogged in what seems like forever. My life is so crazy busy that blogging honestly is on the bottom of the list. But there have been some exciting developments around here and I would hate to not get it down on "paper". First of all - I seriously am shocked that I am doing so well retaining piano students. I have had to turn several new students away recently because I just can't accept any more. I have 14 students now. Considering I've only every had 3-4 at a time it is truly amazing. I have been teaching half of them for over a year and the other half have filled in with only a couple of them being really new. I had a couple of students need to "take a break" for a couple of months this last month. I had 5 people call me the same week they quit call for new students. Realizing I needed to replace their tuition $ I had to accept two of the new students. It's seriously crazy! I really enjoy it and I have been so blessed to be able to teach such wonderful people. I have made some really good friends too!
Second - Jack Rabbit Racing LLC is officially OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Well, almost. HAHAHA Two years ago Chad came up with an idea for a t-shirt company for racing enthusiasts. We have been working very hard getting it organized and prepared. We have ordered our very first shipment of inventory of our own genuine designs. I am so excited to see it grow and grow. If you would be so kind (anyone reading this) PLEASE go on facebook and "Like" us and share with all of your friends. And if you really love us - order shirts! It is going to be a grand adventure! Crazy ideas work out all the time.....why can't one of ours?! :)
Third - I have this crazy friend who has decided it would be awesome to sign up for The Amazing Race. I know what you are thinking.....Are you nuts?! But I am actually very, very excited!!! Chances are: We're not going to make it. But it's been fun to submit our application and I guess we'll see! :) And I guess I'll keep you posted on it. hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment