I'm bored. Doesn't make sense I know after my last post. I've postponed my cake class. Not enough money to fund all the fun. :) I'm also ignoring a huge pile of clean laundry in hopes they will magically fold themselves and get in the drawer or on hangers in the closet. I hate laundry. Dishes are such an instant gratification. Laundry takes forever and is NEVER done! Maybe I'll just go to Target today and avoid it all. LOL....no. j/k I can't avoid it any more. Must get done.
I've been working on another project. I'm trying to buy a motorcycle for Chad. He LOVES motorcycles. He had two before. A Kawasaki Ninja 250 both times. The last one he loved very much, and made the sacrifice of selling it so we could afford to put in our new yard. We love our new yard very much! He has crazy spring fever this year. I wish I could get one he will love and as a gift from me he won't get rid of it. And I plan on getting a bigger one so he won't want to "upgrade" later. :) I have one picked out and everything. It's a Kawasaki Ninja 650R. Black and beautiful! We'll see. I'm trying to figure out how to afford it. I want it to be a surprise. Wouldn't that be the best surprise ever??? O ya!
I have a best friend who is moving. It makes me sad. I went and helped her pack last night. I don't like that she's moving at all. We hang out once a week at least and now we won't be able to as often. She is moving to Salt Lake City. I know....it's not that far. But I NEVER drive to SLC so it seems super far! It would be unfair to expect her to drive up here all the time. So I am sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good luck with the surprise!
ReplyDelete