Sunday, March 21, 2010
Question?
Why is it that we will be healthy all week? Go about our errands. Go to school. Hang out with friends. And then have a wonderful, beautiful Saturday....go to bed, AND WH@M!!!! 3AM and kids are puking?! After kids are done puking (luckily this time she made it to the toilet!) Daddy gets sick. Now, I will admit that when I'm super tired I get nauseous. When I'm super tired and have to deal with throw-up I do get sick and have to force myself to go to sleep in order to feel better. So I completely understand that Chad was up the rest of the night in the bathroom more than he was asleep. On top of it all....Chase didn't go to sleep until midnight, then was up shortly after Kyla yacked, and then spent the night in my bed. So when Chad did try to get some sleep it was on the foot of our bed, kind of at a diagonal...poor guy!!!! So now he's sleeping. I'm trying to force Kyla to just eat toast, just in case. And I'm staying home from church again. I haven't been in like a month. We have a Saturday night curse. This has become a pattern of sorts, but always someone different being sick. What's a mom to do??? Thanks to all the ladies who've filled in for me as RS pianist. Sorry. Try to be there next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, I'm so sorry! That is the worst ever and especially to have to miss church so much...what a bummer! Maybe I need to make you some brownies when everyone is feeling better:)
ReplyDeleteYikes! Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were down. The kids were sick at the beginning and end of the trip and Landon and I were sick in the middle. We shall see you in a few months when we move to Pocatello. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYes! I hear ya on the sickiness! Been there, doing that...
ReplyDeleteThanks chica for the cute comment! You totally made my day. ;) I wish we could run into eachother- I would love to meet those I only read about on the world wide web. Ya know- kinda like meeting a celebrity... ;)
So I'm wondering what your maiden name is- you look so gosh darn familiar! I grew up in Utah- is it the same with you? Just curious...
Hope you have a great day!