Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunday Drive

We went on a very nice drive a couple of weeks ago. We took Ogden Canyon and went up Snow Basin all the way through to the other side. We stopped a couple of times. I tried to put Chase on a cute log and get a cute pic, but he didn't think too highly of it.... Great fit pic...he's sooooo 2!
Even though I was in my church clothes (high heels and all) I stepped through the trees and into the stream to sit on a log. :) BUT I think this pic turned out pretty good. I made Chad take a few of me. I realized the other day there are NO pics of me...the mom. ALL the pics are of the kids. Or Chad with the kids....because I'M always the one TAKING the pics. :) So even though I'm out of practice I think it turned out pretty nice. And at least I had done my hair that day. :)

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous!!! (And Chase is pretty cute, too! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Sunday activity! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful Pam, but you always seem so put together in your photos!

    ReplyDelete