I wanted to take the opportunity to brag about my husband a little bit. He's becoming quite the photographer. In no particular order...(with slight explanations...)
We went hiking a couple weeks ago. I just did a big post on the hike. I know a couple of the pics are repeats but Chad is a great photographer and he took them all.
And there was a big rock too...
This one is Chad's favorite. It's also the last one he took on the way down. The lighting is really pretty. I love early morning light. :)
He took some pics at his parents house. His mom has an amazing garden.
Before the birds (and Kelly) got to them all Chad got a great pic of them. This is one my absolute favorite ones he's ever taken so far!
We went on a nice drive and I made him take a pic of me. Luckily my makeup was done that day. Just couldn't let it go to waste...have I posted this one? I think so....o well.
I actually took this pic. :) This is my little project for the next 32 weeks or so. LOL
I designed this adorable little onesie with hopes to surprise Chad. He wasn't surprised,
but the onesie is just too cute not to share.
Coming to the Barrett Home in March 2011.



Great pics! Congrats....love the little onesie. I had to read it twice to make sure I understood...haha!
ReplyDeleteLove it! So cute! That is an awesome onsie. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO congrats on the newest little one coming!!! The pictures Chad took are really good too!
ReplyDeleteCute onesie :)!
ReplyDelete