2 Weeks and 2 Days left and I can finally have this baby!
My mom flies in on the 26th and after that there is no stopping this baby!!! I will be at the 37 week mark on the 27th and doc says if I go into labor he wouldn't stop my progress. Good thing cause I "plan" on going into labor on the 27th! LOL
I know I can't really make myself go into labor. But between visualizing, wishful thinking, feeling comfortable because my mom will be here to help with my other kiddos, and the fact that I prayed really hard for Chase to come in April and he came on the last day of April just tells me that anything is possible! :)
Everyone is getting excited to meet baby Collin. Even Chase runs up to my belly and "gently" smacks it and says, "Baby Collin coming soon!" It's quite funny to see him excited now, since he hasn't been too thrilled with the idea of a baby brother until recently.
I'm in total nesting mode. Trying to clean and organize everything! I've got quite a few things prepared (crib, bassinet, car seat, etc...) but I have quite a few things still to do! Besides making me feel better I think having a clean house will help my mom be better off taking care of everyone too. I'm sure she won't complain if I make sure the kids clothes are all clean and hung so she doesn't have to scour through a mountain of laundry looking for them! lol
Wish me luck. Come in February or not...I'm still in the final home stretch of this pregnancy and I'll take it!



No comments:
Post a Comment