Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SLEDDING

Some of these turned out GREAT! :)





There was a bump in one of the trails we did, and we made it bigger. I don't think Chad expected to land as hard as he did! :) LOLOL

And it kept flipping the kids....and yet they thought it was hilarious and kept doing it over and over again!





Pictures are in no order. And some I put on because of artistic value. At least my version of "artistic". :)


We went sledding on Monday and it was sooo much fun! I did actually go down a couple of time. (the hill isn't that big) But after having to get back UP out of the sled all by myself prooved too much and I ended up taking all the pics instead. Which is fine. :) We took my nephew, Connor, and my sister, Challis, was with us this weekend so it was a fun filled morning. We took donuts and chocolate milk with us too. Just an all around great day! Hope you ENJOYed!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! We haven't played in the snow hardly at all this year. Which is weird, because we have had a lot of snow. I'm so ready for spring right now though, I don't know if I even want to have snow to play in now!

    ReplyDelete