Right now I have a new favorite thing in life. I'm calling it a mini-date-night. A couple of times the last little while, we have gone out to dinner at Carl's Jr. Anyone that knows me well will tell you that I really don't like that place for their food. (but i do love the strawberry swirl cheesecake!!) So we show up, order our food, sit down to eat it and then the kids run into the playroom and we sit out in the dining room area. It's been so nice to just sit and talk to Chad. The kids get to run around like crazy and they don't complain that we take our time (Like over an hour sometimes...) because they LOVE to play. Then we go home (usually after bedtime) and the kids crash cause they are so pooped. It's a wonderful system really. Chad and I can talk about anything and everything. One of the reasons I love him so much. You would probably think we were crazy with the diverse subjects that come up in one conversation but I love it. He can listen to any of my crazy ideas (and vice versa) and not judge me or call my psycho (and vice versa lol). We have some pretty out there dreams, and some heavy concerns, but these mini-date-nights help us to clear our heads and vent to each other and help each other know where the other is coming from. I love him. And I love mini-date-night. PLUS it's free babysitting! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is cute Pam :) I think next time its mini date night me and Taylor should be invited! You know a mini-group/double date? I love the idea.. and we definitely need to catch up on some things!
ReplyDelete