Friday, June 26, 2009

AHHH!!!







Chase has started a fun new trick. He tried it earlier today in his crib. He exercises his vocal chords to extreme pitches and decibals. I thought it was funny just hearing it coming from his crib, but he stopped doing it when I went in to get him. He didn't do it again the rest of the day. One of Chase's favorite things to do is roll around on the couch, stand up against the side and let himself fall straight backward, and laugh histerically! It's so funny to watch. I have to sit right by the couch so he doesn't fall off. Tonight he was crawling all over me on the couch and giggling, when he leaned over the side of the couch toward the cat's perch and started scream/squeeling! He opens his mouth and his eyes as big as he can and clinches and tenses his whole body and just screams as loud as he can muster! IT'S HILARIOUS!!! Chad and I were laughing so hard our cheeks hurt! A picture's worth a thousand words. Hope these are as good for you as they are for us! :)

2 comments: