Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

It has rained for 6 days straight. And not just a little rain. Like I think I moved to Seattle rain! I'm so sick of it. The flowers I planted are good with a little water. I live in a desert. That's why I planted them. Now with all this water they aren't looking so hot.
:( Not cool.
I was going to go check on my stuff at the boutique today. It's raining too hard to want to go out in it. I'll get soaked just running from the car to the store. I really need to check on my clocks. With these hard times no one is buying my big clocks. I'm thinking of lowering my price a little and lowering the smaller clocks too. Better to make a little bit than make nothing. :) I'm also thinking of doing some hair flowers. I made some yesterday for my girls. They are super cute! And I think I could sell them for a really cheap deal. We'll see...

3 comments:

  1. We must of somehow switched places. We haven't had rain in three weeks and it is super hot. Good luck with the clocks. I'd love to see the hair flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Pam! I'm so sick of the rain too! I have a blog too but it's private so if you want to check it out send me your email address to Tandrews26@gmail.com or on facebook and I will send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog through Tamara's...it's Lando's sister Haylee!! You're kids are SO CUTE and I had no idea you had a 3rd! It's been so long since we've seen each other. Hope all is well and that we'll be seeing each other sometime soon in the near future!

    ReplyDelete