Monday, June 22, 2009

Memories




Remember this?... I do. I really miss the Philippines! Chad talked to one of his friends from HS last night who also went to the Phils, just a different area. His friend really wants to go back. I think Chad is thinking he's going to go without me. (his friend isn't married) I don't know about that...but I know we can't afford for both of us to go...


I just wish I was on the beach and reading a book. Getting a tan (with sunblock!) and enjoying the water and warm air! We were so busy that we never really just laid on the beach. How sad.


Some day we'll go back. It would be wonderful if it was soon but I doubt it so I'll just remember and look at the pics and enjoy! I hope you can enjoy too!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun! I miss it too! Maybe for Landon's graduation we can plan a trip..... :)

    ReplyDelete