Saturday, June 6, 2009

the FAM




I love my family! I had to work today at AccuColor (Chad's parent's shop) and it was busy off and on but mostly it was boring. I really missed my family today. I really enjoyed when they came to see me for lunch. When I got home we had dinner together and went to WalMart. I know...so exciting, but I really enjoyed just being together. Daija is getting so big and grown up, she says the funniest things lately. A couple of days ago when the kids were telling Daddy goodbye for work they always say, "Goodbye Daddy! Love you! Don't hit cars." And Daija decided to throw in, "And don't hit homeless people!" Kyla is funny, she makes the funniest faces, today every time she spoke to me at work she would partially squint her eyes and talk with her lips pursed, and always quite dramatic. Chase is growing up and getting the cutest character. He loves to laugh and smile and make you laugh and smile. He plays peek-a-boo, and thinks it's hilarious to scream just to get your reaction. And believe it or not Chad is funny too. :) He makes me laugh, even when I'm not in the best mood, he can always make me laugh if he tries. And that's a good reason to stick around when things aren't that exciting. My family loves me and that makes me happy. :)

1 comment: