So I realize I haven't written anything lately so I'll ramble for a bit...
This last week or so has been challenging. I've been struggling with an unknown disease that has made my muscles hurt really bad. The doc is calling it "muscle inflammation" (technical ain't it?). Basically, I noticed my legs were hurting, then my arms, then two days later I couldn't move. It hurt to stay still, to be touched, and was excruciating to move! So I took Loritab over a weekend (which helped a little but not all the way) and then took 7 days of Prednisone. It helped a lot! So today was my first day without it and so far so good. I re-did my blood tests today and should have results in the next day or two. Hopefully it was a psycho thing that just ran it's course and now it won't come back. Doc said it would come back quick so I guess I'll see soon if it does. I'm praying it just goes away!
Daija is doing really well in school. I don't know if she gets bored or if she gets tired, but lately she's been asking me if she "has" to go to school...like she doesn't want to. Weird. She tells me she loves going and loves learning and doing art and such...but then gets excited if she doesn't have to go....? I'm hoping that's a normal kid thing and not signs of what I have in store.
Kyla is my singer and sings everything I play on the piano and everything on the radio. It's so fun and she's right on key too! :) And if she likes the song on the radio and I try to change it she yells at me to change it back.
Chase is walking everywhere! It's very exciting...finally! He has such HUGE personality! He loves to play, and run, and scream, and laugh! He is such a joy!
I'm having my first lia sophia party tomorrow! (Technically my mom is having the "1st" book show, but she's not here so it doesn't really count.) I'm very excited, but have NO IDEA how many people are going to show up. I love how people RSVP... wish they did. I invited over 70 people and only a handful have let me know they will or won't be coming. So we'll see I guess.... I have plenty of chocolate fountain and sweets to go with it for everyone so if you're reading this and it's before the 29th from 7-9 pm COME ON OVER!! :) hehehe
I am so blessed. I have a wonderful family. Beautiful children who love me. A hubby who takes good care of us. All the necessities of life. Of course there's always a long wish list. But when I look at it it's a beautiful life. I'm so thankful for all my friends and family who love me. I am extremely lame and feed off of other people telling me how much they love me. Aren't insecurities funny? I even make Chad tell me how much he loves me some times. And I KNOW how much he does... but it's so nice to hear. I love my friends! I love my family! So to all you out there who I know I don't tell enough. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope that you continue to feel better. You are in our prayers. I hope that Daija continues to enjoy school and wants to go. Kayla is just amazing and WAY TO GO Chase! I hope the party goes well. I wish that I could be there. Good luck and know that we love you very much!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing that I'm loved, too! By the way, I looked through one of the lia sophia books and circled about a dozen things that I liked. (I feel like I may have already told you that. Did I already tell you that? lol) We'll see if Scotty actually decides to have me get something!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm one of those total flakes that don't RSVP. I did call you back does that count? Sorry! Anyways,so sorry I didn't make it but Jon ended up having to stay late at work (which is good for us since he doesn't get a lot of overtime right now) and I couldn't get a babysitter. I hope it went well! Anyways, hope things will get better for you and that the pain doesn't come back. Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete