Ok so brief update. I've had my nervous breakdown and every thing's fine. I've figured out that Satan is trying to destroy me and my family by making me go crazy and that makes me yell which isn't good for anyone. I'm in the choir for the General Relief Society Broadcast. They told me we would be tried. I didn't realize how much. But I'm good now and thank you to all my friends who helped me through...especially Chad who even though I was upset with always finds a way to make up for it and help me! :)
So...with that said... I'm selling lia sophia jewelry now! It's beautiful, high quality jewelry that's unique and downright awesome! I'm very excited about it. Currently I'm trying to get bookings for parties. I know I've asked a few of you. If you can't that's ok, but it would be very helpful. I'm trying to use all avenues possible! :) Christmas season is coming up! As a hostess you receive great benefits (you can buy a $100 piece of jewelry for only $15!!!, and get 30% sometimes 40% of sales in FREE jewelry). I have a couple of parties set up but if you'd like to throw one just let me know and we'll make it happen! It's tons of fun. The parties are laid back with no pressure to buy. More like a social party with beautiful jewelry available! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment