Ok I know I'm like way lame and Halloween was forever ago...but here are our pictures finally! We had a good day! Daddy played volleyball in the morning. Mommy planted 100 bulbs of tulips, dafodils, and some other flowers that will be beautiful! :) The kids played outside. We went and picked out some pumpkins and mommy carved one for the front porch. Then we got all dressed up and went over to Grandma Barrett's. We went trick or treating with Grandpa and got lots of candy! Which most of it was eatten by mommy and daddy...so sad I know... We had yummy baked potatoes and cidar afterward and played with cousin Connor and Jenna! We had lots of fun and went to bed way too late but slept like rocks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Benji LOVES suckers, too! I really think Halloween was bad for his attitude, though. Whenever he sees the candy bucket, he starts throwing a fit unless I give him some.
ReplyDeletecute kids! i'm jealous you can have kitties...ty is allergic or we'd have one :(
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteCute costumes! Glad you posted pictures! Cassidy would be so jealous of your new cat. She asked me the other day if she could have one and I of course told her absolutely not! lol... We are more of dog people but because of Jayden and his weird lymph nodes we can't have one right now. Hopefully in a few years! Anyways, cute pics, looks like you guys had a good time!
ReplyDelete