Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THANKSGIVING!

I am so very grateful for my life. I'm grateful for my adoring husband. I'm grateful for my beautiful children. I'm grateful for being a stay-at-home mom. That my husband works hard to provide for our family. I am proud of him for getting a great education. I'm so glad that I have a roof over my head, food on my table, and cars that run well. I get to throw birthday parties, and go to play dates, and see my children learn and grow up. They learn to walk, talk, be polite, do math, spell, play piano, color in the lines, clean (even just a little bit), and become lovely little people all under my watch and teaching. There's a little pressure there....but it's the best job in the whole world and I couldn't WISH for anything better!
I'm grateful for my freedoms. My freedom to go to the grocery store and buy food I want to eat. My freedom to go to church or worship at the temple when I want. My freedom to write whatever I wish on my online blog. Or even to speak whatever I please in public. My freedom to choose my spouse and bear children how we choose. (I would REALLY hate to have arranged marriages....)
I'm thankful for all my blessings. For my God, my Savior, and for promptings to help me be a better person. I'm thankful for my family's health. I'm thankful for my mom and dad and all they did for me and do for me still. I'm thankful for all my family and their love and support. Life isn't easy every day. I try hard to let things roll off my back and be positive no matter what. I try to surround myself with happiness and happy people. I'm so grateful for good friends. For friends who are there for me no matter what. And for those who listen when I do have a bad day and then again when I have good ones!
We all have lots to be grateful for every day. I hope this season we can remember our blessings. In these turbulent times we have much to be happy about and much to pray for also. God bless us all. I hope that I am considered a blessing for all of you! Know you are numbered in mine. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you too! You are a great example. I LOVE the family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I agree that there is so much to be Thankful for right now. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. So much to be grateful for:)

    ReplyDelete