We have a new kitty, Jasmine! She is super tiny and cute! She has adapted well to our house and jumps and plays all the time...when she's not sleeping that is. The kids chase her around and she chases them. hehehe Jewels is slightly upset. The first couple of days she wouldn't leave the basement. We took her some wet food (which she doesn't get very often and loves) and finally last night she started to wonder around again and try to sniff Jasmine...but she still doesn't get close and hisses at her all the time. I'm hoping that she warms up soon and they become great friends! She's an anti-social cat anyway, and it's funny to see her intimidated by a tiny kitten 100 times smaller than her! LOL Jasmine loves to cuddle and will sleep on your chest. Or in your blanket. We don't let her on the bed though...I'm afraid we'll roll over and squash her! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Emily is jealous! She loves cats and Landon and I have no plans on getting one any time soon. She wanders around the house pretending to be a cat. :)
ReplyDelete