Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Not cute....but updated.

I was going to post this awesome post with cute things to say, but now that I've read other blogs that I follow I admit that I'm too tired to try and do anything cute. So bare with me....besides the fact that I'm suffering from a horrible, painful head cold.

So here goes.... things are well (minus my cold). Chad's busy with work, and finishing the basement bath/laundry room. We're finished sheet rocking and to the mudding stage. Some day it will actually be done! Daija is doing awesome in school. I thought she might get overwhelmed but even after they added the reading/spelling to her homework she just soaks it all up and loves it! Kyla is as funny as ever, and I will admit that I have found myself noticing her getting smarter...not in the bad way that sounds. I don't sit and teach her like I would with Daija. Kyla has never shown an interest in "learning". So she Won'T sit and learn with me. But since Daija's been in school Kyla does like to "learn" from Daija. So I've noticed her saying the correct colors for things. Counting correctly, and speaking much better and in complete sentences. I think a big part for that may actually be because Daija isn't around as much to just tell me what Kyla wants. Kyla's had to tell me herself...who'da thunk? Chase is such a BOY!!! I thought my girls could be crazy at times. That kid is downright scary sometimes! He loves to jump. Jump off things. Jump to you down the stairs. Climb all over everything! Climb out of high chair. Climb on the back of the couches. Jump from one couch to the Lazy Boy. and then back again making himself do a flip in the process, land on the floor and laugh hysterically and try to do it again! Or just run around the room flailing his arms around, shaking his body, and stamping his feet while running (yes all at the same time) and scream/laugh back and forth across the room. It's quite hilarious to watch! Jewels and Jasmine are finally becoming friends. Jasmine likes to pounce on Jewels tail. Jewels doesn't like that. But I have caught them "wrestling" and Jewels may still hiss occasionally I don't think she does it meanly, more of I'm sick of you now-go away-ly. :) So that's the update for now. Here's a pic of Chase. It's one that no matter what you just can't help but laugh. And the longer I look the harder I laugh...every time. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious picture of Chase! Benji is just as crazy as you described Chase as being. I have no idea what I have done to create such a psychotic child. I'm blaming Scotty. hehe! We need to get those two together again and see what happens now that they are running around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! He and Emily could be related with those kind of antics! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete