A while back we had a backyard campout. I believe I blogged about it...? No? Long story short. We had a yard sale. Sold the old tent that was too small for all of us. Bought a bigger one to fit all of us. Bought the kids a sleeping bag each and Mom and Dad an air matress and "Wa La"! Back yard camping! :) The kids LOVED it! It was COLD. After Kyla kicked Chad off the air matress he went inside to sleep (ah...the convenience of being in the backyard...). After about 2:30am-ish Mommy was FREEZING. We saved money by not buying Chad and I decent sleeping bags and the blankets just weren't cutting it. So after constantly trying to tighten the blankets around me and waking up worried that the kids were still in their sleeping bags and staying warm, Mommy pulled the plug on the operation. I went inside. Woke up Chad. Made him help me carry the kiddos into the nice warm house and we all ended sleeping in our nice warm beds!!!!
Isn't that a wonderful story? LOL Here are the kids all ready to sleep outside. :) Aren't they adorable????
My kids are seriously the cutest!
Chase just loved running and jumping on the air matress. LOL Crazy kid.



What fun! A great memory to have for ever!
ReplyDelete