Ok. So the last couple of weekends Chad has had a lot of fun. Three Saturdays ago we had a garage sale. It went really well. :) Last Saturday Chad played in an all day volleyball tournament. He got really sunburned. Now this morning he's playing in the Stake golf tournament. I do not mind that he gets to do things. But lately it's feeling like he's taking every weekend and playing, without me, and I don't get to ever go have fun because if I want to I have to take the kids with me. Usually that is fine. I love my kids. But now and then every mother needs a break. So who wants to take a weekend off with me??? I NEED one! Do you? Seriously. I need to have a friend who will help me plan and actually take a break. Because I won't by myself. Anyone else have the same problem?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gosh, I sure wish I could take a break with you!
ReplyDeleteI would gladly join you if you could hold off for a few months. :) Hope you get a weekend off!
ReplyDelete