I wanted to post it here first. I am joining the Junction City Roller Dolls derby team!!! :)
I am extremely excited about it! I've been going to practices and learning all the rules (well trying to learn them as fast as possible!). It's been interesting trying to get to know some of the ladies. It's a rough and tough sport and I am all over the extremeness!!!
I am not really OFFICIAL yet. But I am going to start out by being a ref at first. Then hopefully when a spot opens up I can get on the team. Try-outs are in August...hopefully if someone drops off the team. So right now I'm just a "wanna-be" tag along. LOL Which is a weird place to be. But I'm having fun and getting exercise, which is the main reason I wanted to join in the first place. All the other stuff are perks. :)
Best part is Chad is being pretty supportive. Which is refreshing. It's a pretty big time commitment. But so far so good. I'll keep things up to date as far as making the team or not. In the meantime, wish me luck! And hopefully I don't break anything!!!! LOLOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You go girl! That sounds like it would be tough, but super fun. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am impressed! I hope everything works out! You are braver than I am!
ReplyDelete