Friday, December 10, 2010

Trail of Trials update...

Add to the list....

We had to take Kyla and Chase to the doctor yesterday. Chase had a 103 degree fever and Kyla's was over 100. Neither have bronchitis but they both got antibiotics "just in case" their coughs turned ugly. Kyla has an ear infection. One which she actually told me about off and on for almost a month but I didn't know what to think because it was so sporadic and only when she didn't want to go to bed. So we left to go pick up more meds.
Daija came home from school not acting quite like herself. Gave her IBProfin before bed and by morning she had a full blown fever too. So...in case you weren't counting...that would be 5 out of 5 of us that are all sick and on medication to get better. It's beyond ridiculous and almost laughable if it weren't extremely NOT funny.

In the last week we have spent over $100 for a small pharmacy. You should see our counter top. We have 4 different antibiotics. Child's Advil, Triaminic, Robitussin and 2 different cough meds on top of that (special ones that help mommy and daddy sleep at night - and the only ones that make mommy feel any better since I can't take anything else while prego).

BUT I am very HAPPY to report that we are slowly but surely starting to feel better! The kids of course think they are all better and driving me crazy. Chad and I are still sounding like seals but at least we are feeling like doing a little more than sleeping. I even made it to the store tonight to grab some essentials and didn't feel like dying by the time I got home. :) We may just yet see healthy again....KNOCK on wood!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sorry! I am glad to hear that you are on the road to getting better!

    ReplyDelete