Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MY BOYS

I love my BOYS! :) It was late a couple nights ago and Chase had fallen asleep on the couch. I was holding Collin asleep and decided to get a side by side comparison. What do you think? Do they look like brothers? LOL I honestly think they look like little twins...only almost 3 years apart. :)

Chase is really good with Collin and rarely tries to do anything that makes me tell him to leave him alone. Which is good. Cause I was worried about that before Collin was born. All the kids love to kiss Collin goodnight. I think our little family (which doesn't feel so little anymore...btw) is finally starting to fall into a state of familiarity. A semi-structured, predictable-ish, comfortable-with-each-other, little place that is quite nice actually. and I have a feeling it's only going to get better the longer we do this thing called life together. I love my eternal family!

2 comments:

  1. They do look like twins...almost three years apart! :D I love how you described how your family feels now! It's just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete