Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Failing Battle

So today I am staring down my world nemesis...
I have determined that it is ok. Everything will be fine. Stay calm.
I have been washing laundry. I am the queen of washing laundry. I can separate and wash and dry all day long! ...Please hold the applause...
But then I have to put it away. (dramatic - dun dun duuuunnnn....)
Once again I am an expert at separating. I put everyone's clothes in their own baskets. I even carry them to their rooms or closets. When I actually do it...
Right now though, I'm failing. I have about 6 piles of laundry waiting for me. All mixed and piled up and blocking my girls out of their bathroom area of my laundry room. I even have one IN the dryer.
I have tried everything to distract myself today. I have to feed the kids of course! They need to get dressed and brush their teeth and get out the door for school. Then I have to mop up the full cup of chocolate milk Collin decided to knock over off the table. Getting in the shower is on the top of the list. Have to do that. After that it's snack time for the boys. Can't miss it or there will be a mutiny.
So now what? Now I need to update my blog. I had intended to write about something deep and meaningful. But all I can think about is this darn pile of laundry. I guess that is my sign. Fine. Guess I'll be back after I win the war. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment