Thursday, April 10, 2014

Studying

It's been some years since I've had to truly study something. Sure I study topics randomly and little tid bits here and there, but nothing that I then have to turn around and teach someone else. I tend to retain much more when I approach a topic and know I have to regurgitate it in a coherent and understandable way back to actual people who will be staring at me. Believe it or not I actually volunteered for my current assignment. I am teaching a mini-lesson for our May Relief Society activity. I love having something to research. It is more self fulfilling than I think any of the other ladies will get out of it. I have a difficult time explaining in words what I feel in my heart. The Holy Ghost is going to HAVE to be there to help me. Or it's going to be a bomb. hahaha I'll keep you updated how it goes. Maybe I'll give little nibbles of what I come up with until I get it completely finished. Then I'll post the whole mini-lesson. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment