Wednesday, January 13, 2010
January Blues
I hate January. Christmas is over. I'm ready for spring! I want those warm days in the sunshine. When the kids can run wild, barefoot in the grass. Jump on the trampoline with the sprinklers underneath. I can't wait to see my bulbs start to grow that I planted last fall....hopefully they grow! I wouldn't mind digging out and planting my new garden. ANYTHING but the cold, hazy, boring, stuck in the house, January blues. OH how I need a break from the January blues. ... Better go break up the current ruckus downstairs. And the kids need to be cleaned. Suppose I better get it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know how you feel. It is the longest month as a teacher because kids have just come off a long break. They don't want to be back at school, the weather is yucky. Yep can't wait for February!
ReplyDeleteSo this is why you didn't call me for my birthday, you were too busy blogging about how much you hate my birth month....
ReplyDelete