Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my fellow bloggers

You know it's funny. I get online almost every day and check all the blogs I follow to see if anyone has posted a new blog. I get so excited when there's a new one and so disappointed when there's not. Or if there hasn't been in a while. So after today I was thinking.... I wonder how many people do that to my blog. Because I am so sporadic in my postings that no one ever knows when a new blog will come along... That how I keep you guessing! Bwahaha-ha-ha...ok I know it's not funny. So here's my promise. I promise to try to be more consistent. And I promise to understand that all of us are busy and that's why you can't blog new every day either. *sigh* I hope that made everyone feel better. I do. :)

1 comment: