Monday, April 5, 2010

Chase Cavrin

This is my little boy. He is the funniest little man I've ever known. As with any almost 2 year old I'm sure you can imagine how much trouble he can get into to... but he makes every day bearable. Makes me laugh. Makes me love him more than I want to strangle him. :) And that's all that matters....the pros outweigh the cons in a BIG way! I wouldn't trade anything for him. (Not to take away anything from my girls....this blog just isn't about them....) Take a look and enjoy my Chase Cavrin Barrett. The pictures say it all.....every pic was taken Easter morning while he was sitting in one spot. Amazing isn't it???
I honestly can't tell you what he's doing here.....

He was looking at his sisters and just being silly.....
He is the cutest little boy ever! Love you Chasey!

"A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty." Unknown

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures. They show his personality so well. :)

    ReplyDelete