Well it's been a while. I've been busy, aren't we all?? Ok....so let's brainstorm since Easter....
I met my sister's boyfriend...I call him the "unofficial fiance". It's only a matter of time. And they are looking for rings and talking about when to get married so... He seems nice enough. He seems to love her, which is the most important thing. I think that's good, but most importantly he likes to talk to us. I mean, I chat with him on facebook. Him and my brother Scotty talk on the phone every so often. He can be funny and he can deal with Chad's sarcasm, and dish it out some. In my book. He's a keeper. :)
Raeanne stayed with me for a week. It's never easy to have someone else invade on your space. I think it's harder for Chad. But mostly I LOVE her being here! She washed my stove (I'm talking deep cleaning ladies...) She helped with the kids TONS, helped do dishes, never left her stuff laying around. The perfect house guest. I've said it more than once....I don't know how I do full-time Mommy duty without her!!! :) I love her! O...and help cook! Man I miss her. She even let me and Chad take off for a weekend getaway. Only one night but it was sooo nice to get away! And the best part is...I woke up in the morning and realized I didn't think about the kids once. I trust her completely, so much so I didn't even worry about my kiddos. How awesome!
I've started playing in a volleyball league! LOL For any of you who truly know me you will know I do NOT play volleyball....not well at least. And neither does the rest of my team. It is quite hilarious really. But my sis-in-law thought it would be a good idea, and I ran with it. So it's me, Michelle (sis-in-law), Jennifer (my cousin), Shayla (my neighbor), Bridget (Jenn's friend), and Andrea (Jenn's friend)-who has actually played in college before, but she has no hope with a team like the rest of us. We are called the Six Chicks....only bad news is....(LOL) we have to have a guy on our team!!! We're in a co-ed league because it was the best night for all of us to play. Unfortunately (it was not in the rules anywhere) we found out a guy has to play at all times... so we are playing by the seat of our pants, week to week. Chad played with us two weeks ago. Earl (Michelle's boyfriend) played with us last week. It's nice to have them on the team because they really know how to play well, and they help us get a few extra points we would never get without them. :) But it is way fun! And I'm getting exercise at least one day a week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's cool that you are playing volleyball. I've played with all girls and a co-ed league, way fun! Your sister is really cute, how nice to have her come and spend time with you guys.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you had a nice visit with your sister. The volleyball stuff sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteoooo Rae has a boyfriend! Exciting! Volleyball sounds like fun.
ReplyDelete