I've never had flowers or bushes, that don't die. This year I have lots of flowers and bushes! My bulbs all came up and are doing beautifully! Except I thought they'd last longer...I'm still learning... AND I'm not planting anything ever again that doesn't come back year after year. Very nice. Except when I have to fill the space where all the tulips are right now. But that's the only spot in my ENTIRE yard! :) Isn't it lovely? I wasn't even sure what I planted last fall. I knew what they looked like on the package and then they grew and I have to say, for not knowing what I'm doing I really like the outcome. And in like 5 years my yard is going to extremely mature and awesome...just in time for me to probably move...but we'll worry about that later. For now, let's just bask in the beauty of the present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gorgeous! I am so impressed.
ReplyDelete