Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Domain Name

Our business officially has a domain name!!! :) I am just itching to get this up and running. We have put sooo much work into getting it started and it just feels like we keep finding more and more things we have to do or pay for to get it actually started that we are never going to get it going for real! BUT WE WILL!!! Hopefully soon we will have the website up. (Don't bother looking right now...there's nothing there.) As soon as we pay for the business license we can move forward getting everything else finalized and printed and then we are in business! Wow it sounds simple putting it that way.... hopefully it's faster than I think it will be and I can post in a week or two that we are open for business! :) It has been an extreme learning lesson. We've read books on how to do things and are trying to follow all the good advice. Now it's up the Big Guy Upstairs to see us through. And I truly have faith that He will. YAY I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you guys! I hope that it comes together quickly for you. I'm sad we won't see you this weekend but get healthy and good luck with this last little while! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete