Ok...Mini Update:
I went in Monday and did my heart echo. My doctor had heard a murmur last week so they were checking on it to see if it was a valve not working. The doctor who did my echo couldn't find anything wrong with my heart. Including the mysterious murmur that disappeared. Not complaining! I'm very thankful that there is nothing wrong with my heart! So basically I have a very slight protein deficiency (I don't think that's contributing much) and then the inflammation of the diaphragm. So we're going to focus on solving that now. I talk to my doc tomorrow to find out what's next as far as fixing it. I have to admit it doesn't sound like a big deal to me. And yet, if I even attempt to do too much I really can't breath and it feels like a big deal. Just seems weird. The body is so complicated. I've learned a lot about anatomy lately...
I would be completely rude if I didn't say THANK YOU to my wonderful ward family. They have REALLY stepped up to help me. My mom was about to catch a flight to come stay with me for two months! And quite frankly she can't. I have such wonderful friends! Every morning this week I have someone picking up my kids for at least 2 1/2 hours. Daija's at school already and Kyla and Chase get to go play with other kids. Today they came home, ate lunch, and actually asked for nap time! We have had a very, very good day today and I'm excited that I think I can handle this. I feel bad that means I have to lean so much on friends and I am VERY thankful for their willingness to help me! I have two nights a week where Chad doesn't have to worry about cooking dinner either and that has been a big relief for him as well! :) My heart is so full and my cup runneth over. I really hope they understand how much I just couldn't do it without them and really, really appreciate everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am so glad that you are surrounded by such good friends. We love you and you are in our prayers.
ReplyDelete