Unfortunately I don't even have ONE picture of this birthday but it was the best one I've had in a lllooonngg time!
After getting ready for the day after my run in the morning I was able to get my chores/errands done before running to get Kyla and Jed and X from Kindergarten. Dropped off the boys and zoomed over to meet one of my besties, Liz, at Tai Pan to do some fall decor shopping! Found some of the cutest things and between birthday monies I didn't spend anything! LOVE IT Then we went to lunch and let the kids run ragged until we had to go to pick up our big girls from school.
I was able to come home and clean up a little bit (the house has been a disaster zone ever since we started finishing the basement room so it needed it) and my friend Katie came to see me. It was nice to catch up and she kept me company while I waited for Chad to get home who was late. But it didn't matter because my babysitter didn't show up. Yep. Totally forgot and was gone camping even. Nice. LuCkiLy for me Malulani was available (hmmm...still owe her more money...oops!) and she came over on the spot and Chad and I left for dinner. On our way out we dropped off Jasmine at my uncle's house. He is going to take good care of her and I know his little girl loves her. Hopefully it will solve Collin's health issues and all of us will be a little healthier without the cat hair all over. Then we headed over to Maddox. It's one of my favorite places. I could eat about 100 rolls with that raspberry butter! Mmmm!!! Dinner was worth the 40 minutes wait and we had a GREAT time!
Saturday I went to Park City with my two newest friends. They are hilarious and have truly accepted me into their friend circle faster than ever. I've only known them a couple of weeks. hahaha Met through the foreign exchange program - they are kinda in charge. I feel like they are kindred spirits and I've found some long lost friends. It's kinda awesome. We had a great time shopping! And I only fell on my butt once trying on shoes. LOL
Sunday was stake conference. A nice relaxing day and had all afternoon since we didn't have 1:00 church to just hang out until the family showed up for my birthday dinner. I had requested pulled pork sandwiches. Kelly and Debbie make the BEST. They were nice enough to make it for me and we had a great dinner and cake and ice cream.
Nothing too exciting. Just good old fashioned fun! :) Thanks to all who helped make it unforgettable! I had gifts from unexpected friends and felt the love all weekend. THANK YOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment