Last night was our first night with Toby here. He is our 16 year old, not crazy, German foreign exchang student. :) He is a great kid and it's been fun to get to know him so far. We were lucky to be able to meet him a few times before he came to live with us, which was nice.
Little notes...: He's from Berlin. The east side. I think it will be interesting to learn more about his family and their history. He likes butter on his sandwiches instead of mayo - I'm a Miracle Whip fan myself. He plays football on the Layton Christian Academy High School team. We are going to go watch his game tonight! It should be great, even if he says he probably don't play much because they have really good players. The other team is undefeated - but it's on LCA home field. GO EAGLES! :) It will be great to have someone to cheer for! Chad and I like to go to HS games on dates sometimes anyway, so it will be fun to have a "home" team. hahaha McDonald's is one of his favorite places to eat. ...We are going to get along just fine. :)
Side note... I spent ALL day cleaning out the girls' old room yesterday so I could move Chase and Collin into their old room. I swear the other room they moved out of felt bigger with all their things in it, but the closet is twice as big so they need that room. Toby is in the boys' old room. I will get pics later today or tomorrow when I get the decor more under control. Neither room has curtains yet. hahaha...one thing at a time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment